"if she didn’t want those nudes released, she wouldn’t have taken them"
so I guess you wouldn’t mind all your friends and family seeing your smutty fanfictions and filthy text posts since you wouldn’t have made them if you didn’t want anyone to see them
Why say “ding dong you are wrong” when you could say “eggs and bacon you’re mistaken”
your url shows what you want most in life
don’t let tumblr make you think educations not important please go to college
we dont need no education
we dont need no thought control
- falling asleep on someone’s chest
- wrapping your arms around each other
- synching heartbeats and breathing slowly
- falling asleep in big t-shirts and underwear
- forehead kissies and murmured affections
- MONSTER TRUCKS
Think about it ; what if Scotland was already independent and was offered to join the UK in this age.
And the terms were something similar to this…
-first we would strip you of powers
-then we would take the money you all work soo hard for , and send it down to Westminster and give you all a tiny fraction back (then tell the rest of the Uk that you are subsidised junkies ; no offence)
- then we would force you to keep and store nuclear weapons on the Clyde ( no hard feelings , just less collateral damage)
- Then we would start privatising loads of businesses and we still have plans for your NHS (you will love it, we sure do)
-Then yeah, all that oil of your shores; yeah we will keep the profit from it ( our magic beans will make it last longer you see)
-You can take part in our elections ( even though your votes won’t make much of a difference)
- you guys voted for a different party? … Whoops sorry ,maybe next time.
-you guys also need to take on part of our huge debt ( we know it wasn’t your fault , but we are all team players you see)
- yeah you will also need to fund expensive projects down in England even though they have no affect on you in scotland .
- have you ever heard of the term food bank? Adopt it well ,you are gonna have loads of them.
Must I really go on?!
No country would agree to these terms and soo many other terms that only seem to be profitable for Westminster …
So why on earth are we living with these terms now?!
Vote for Change, vote for your voice to be heard, vote for a brighter future, vote for your country, vote to say ” we have had enough”!
Credit goes to Gemma Ereza Ferrie for writing this.
IS THIS SOME KIND OF SICK JOKE